Try something new and savory for fall! Our butternut squash stuffed chicken will get you into the mood for cooler weather while fueling you for whatever is next!
Nutrition Facts: 222 calories/ 30 protein/ 10 carb/ 8 fat/ 2 fiber/ 3 sugar
- 4 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cup butternut squash
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tbs. chicken stock
- 1/2 oz goat cheese
- 1 tsp. dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a medium pan sauté garlic & onion in olive oil
3. Add butternut squash, seasoning, & chicken stock – stir & cover on medium heat until tender about ten mins.
4. While the butternut squash is cooking, cut a slit into chicken breast & season with salt & pepper
5. Remove lid from pan & combine dried cranberries and goat cheese
6. Stuff chicken breast with squash & place in the oven for 30 mins.